Here I will share some useful reads concerning JRA and RA.
- 80 Year Old Teenager – an amazing comic site based on life with Juvenile Arthritis
- Arthritis Foundation
- Arthritis In Young People – An online community for young persons with arthritis
- Barking Dog Shoes – Fashionable finds for fussy feet
- Fight Like A Girl Club
- Jeffrey Gottfurcht Children’s Arthritis Foundation – Grants wishes to young persons with Juvenile Arthritis
- Kids Get Arthritis Too! – online resource for youths with arthritis
- RA Chicks
- The Arthritis Society (of Canada)
- The Gorilla In Your House – A humorous but realistic look at what it is like to live with chronic illness or disability
- ThePain.ca – This campaign was created by the Arthritis Society of Canada so that arthritis patients can share their stories on what it’s like to live with arthritis every day. If you are newly-diagnosed, you may find this site particularly useful.
- The Spoon Theory – Written by Christine Miserandino, the “Spoon Theory” can be used to help explain what it is like to live every day with chronic illness
- Working Women Rheumatoid Arthritis Project – An awareness project for working women and employers
- Youth Health Talk – Young People With Arthritis – An extensive project in which young persons share their experiences growing up with arthritis